VW Cup S2: Round 6 [20.03.14] - Okayama

Discussion in 'VW Cup S2 (finished)' started by Aaron Channer, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

[IMG]

Date: Thursday 20th March 2014
    Practice Server: simracingpro.com VWC P
    Race Server: simracingpro.com VWC R
    Track: Okayama (WTCC 2010)

Practice: Server will be up at least 7 days prior to the event
    Qualifying: 8:00pm GMT (20 minutes)
    Warm-up: 8:20pm GMT (5 minutes)
    Race (one): 8:25pm GMT (25 minutes)
    Race (two): 8:50pm GMT (25 minutes)

Rules & regulations
    Passwords

EXTRA INFORMATION

If your name is on the entry list you are expected to turn up for the event.
    If you don't, you will be reported as absent. (Absence reports shall be used for reference in any future or current leagues you have entered and may result in you being refused entry into future leagues.)

NB: SKIN PACK UPDATE

There are TWO additions to the skin pack for this round: #21 Chris Shepherd and #77 Murat Erdogdu.
    You can either download the new (Ver 5) skin pack HERE, or just the new skins on their own:

Shepherd21.zip
    Erdogdu77.zip

If you download the whole skin pack again, please ensure that you delete the previous version before installing the new one.
  2. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

Entry List:
    1. Dan Allinson #99
    2. Nick Ansell #55
    3. Nicolas Béver #8
    4. Andy Breedon #7
    5. Aaron Channer #13
    6. Bjorn de Haas #60 Zoran Bojbasa #46 (R)
    7. Murat Erdogdu #77
    8. Jim Flannigan #18
    9. Sébastien Foucart #23
    10. Geoffrey Fournier #22
    11. Simon Gardner #51
    12. Adam Holloway #31
    13. Martin Kraaijenbrink #70
    14. Alexandre Novaes #69
    15. Jonas Orfelt #24
    16. Michael Paffett #37
    17. Grégory Pignato #12
    18. Oscar Pink #9
    19. Roger Prikken #88
    20. Neil Rocks #42
    21. Adam Rowledge #5
    22. Marco Sbordoni #40
    23. Chris Shepherd #21
    24. Mika Ukkonen #74
    25. Dariusz Wielgosz #16
    All drivers are required to stay in the race server, after both races, until the 'event results' screen has been displayed.
  3. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

Round 6 Okayama

Provisional results:

[IMG]
    (click on the ↑ images ↓ to see detailed results)
    [IMG]

Clicking on the images above will open a new tab for each of the 2 races. The results pages can be sorted by clicking on the table headers at the top, and also by clicking the headers of the main table.

All results are provisional until made official by race control.

Please note: the results tables are made using results text files generated by the server, which can contain errors. If you notice any errors, rest assured that we are aware of them and we will do our utmost to correct them.
  4. Sebastien Foucart Licensed Driver

Aaron use version 08 or 10?
    Thx for answer.
  5. Geoffrey Fournier Licensed Driver

Version 2010 i think as it's written WTCC 2010 at right of Okayama in first post.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

Okayama 2010 :)
  7. Sebastien Foucart Licensed Driver

Thx noob and aaron :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

Server is up. :)
  9. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Please note the
    NB: SKIN PACK UPDATE

in the first post. #21 Chris Shepherd and #77 Murat Erdogdu have been added, please make sure you install their new skins.

It is important that everyone does this update to avoid disconnections or minidumps - don't be "that guy" who ruins other people's fun by being negligent!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  10. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

Time for some more laps...:)
  11. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

Round 5 penalties are up.
    I've never done so many unpenalised incident reports in 1 race. The on-track rules are clear, please understand them. :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. Nicolas Béver Licensed Driver

Quali: P1.
    Really close between the top 4... only 0.055 !

Race 1: P6
    Not a good start... Again Chris did an amazing start... CHEATER! I did a mistake at turn 1 and slide > P5.
    I tried to overtake Oscar but i could not turn. I loose my front (i don't know if its correct in english...) and i hit Oscar (Again i'm really sorry mate). I waited Oscar > P12.
    Finish the race P6...

Race 2: P1
    I got a good start and i was up to P2 at the first corner.
    I was faster than Gregory Pignato and he let me passed after the first or second lap. Finish the race P1 with 8 seconds in front.

I love my team mate but.... YOU ARE AN IDIOT !!! Forget to put fuel for the race.... PWAHAHAHA :D
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  13. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

Two second places. :)

Qually: 3rd. :(

Race 1: Another great start....:D Into 1st place after the short run down to turn 1. Contact at my right rear made turn 1 tricky but managed keep P1 somehow. Was hoping to just disappear whilst everyone else battled each other but Nick Ansell had other plans. :D He chased me for god knows how many laps, never more than +0.500 behind. Was tough but I did everything I could and I thought it was going to be enough to take the win. I made a mistake and Nick got up the inside onto the back straight. We went side by side into the hairpin and again side by side into the immediate left but on the exit we had small contact because I got onto the throttle a tad too much. Just enough to wiggle Nick's car and lose the position. It felt like my fault so I decided to tuck back in behind him at the very next corner. After a lap I realised the difficulty of being behind someone here, hard to pass. For the remaining two-three laps I kept tight to Nick's bumper but I knew the race win was gone. :( I finished +400 behind the winner. Nick was the better/faster driver today. Grats Nick. :)

Race 2: Starting 7th. Long old race. Took a while to get past a few. Especially Breedon. Andy had the pace of the leaders in race 2, after everything had settled down, so its no surprise I spent 9 or so laps looking at the number 1 on his rear window. ;) Managed to get past and into 3rd place. Nico was 8.3 secs in the lead at this point with Gregory two seconds behind him, 6-7 laps remaining. I put in some decent laps, not fast but consistent and come the last lap I got past Gregory. Nico was still 7 seconds up the road and took a great win. Grats Nico. ;)

Some nice points, see you in two weeks.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. Murat Erdogdu Licensed Driver

Good race, worn tires :) At 1st race, when i was exiting from the last corner, suddenly my pc minimized everthing and showed me the desktop :)) i was shocked, grabbed my mouse and turned back to the game. Luckily, my car didn't ruin anybody's race. i lost two positions there. Some good battles, thanks to everyone.
  15. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

16. Aaron Channer Licensed Driver

Cheers Rob. I'll get the standings done later today. :)
  17. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Don't mention it, mate. I'll have the graphics ready for you to check shortly after that then. :D
  18. Sebastien Foucart Licensed Driver

Despite the result I enjoyed the event. It was really fun. :)

Q: I second. With a time of 1.35.250 this was my best time I have done. In training i run slower.

R1: I start good. I am the third after a collision that resulted in nico as usual, he does not know driving. I propose that Oscar report Nico for his unacceptable behavior.:)
    After 3 laps I see that I had that 8L fuel !!! WHAT ?????????????????????????? I board not forgot to put fuel. did not sub to put fuel in my tank. :D
    I finished 16th. But with the best laps! Do not thank me I am one of the best in the league or not :p.

R2: Nicolas gives me money so I can go to the fuel pump. Thx mate.
    I was angry on the track !! :mad: I pass one by one the drivers in front of me. :cool: I find myself behind andy P6 with a bad tire wear because of fights crazy as I did!
    I try to go Andy, but impossible to pass. I wanted to push. But it is the admin of the SRP, so I stayed behind him wise. So I finished P6, grats to you Andy.
    Congratulations to my teammate who win a race.
    Chris will win the championship but second place're not sure yet! ;)

Soon on Vitus. :)

( Use google translate sorry.)
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

We don't get special treatment you know, everyone is equal on the track. :)
  20. Sebastien Foucart Licensed Driver

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.