teammatchmaker

Discussion in 'PMSC Season 1 (finished)' started by Andreas Löffler, Jul 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

[IMG]

If you are single driver here at SRP, you can use this thread if you search a team or teammate for the upcoming PCM season.

To join as team with 2 driver's is neccessary to take part in the team championship of season 1.

Teams will be prefered in the sign up phase.
  2. Roel Postma Licensed Driver

Looking for a teammate?
    I sure am for this wonderfull racingseries. I'm not the fastes guy, but i do finish.
    Can make a decent setup, can make a skin and have the time to do the support needed.

Let me know if your interested by PM.

Thanks.
  3. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Nice to see you back here Roel. Hope you'll find fast someone to join as a team. I keep fingers crossed :).
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Jorg Last Licensed Driver

Im looking for a teammate. I speak English and German.

Never done a league with this car before but when its a good car ill do hundreds of miles practice per week.

I always finish events and avoid contact at all cost.

Get in touch Roel if your interested. Steam: ^prod
  5. Diego Battaglia Licensed Driver

I'm also looking for a teammate.

I'm not the fastest but I like to fight on track and not always is easy to overtake me ;).

I speak Italian, Spanish and my english is not so poor.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. Marius Neverauskas Licensed Driver

Hi all i am back in race :) i can be teammate if you does it maters...Diego Battaglia i was waiting for porche,, cup my favorite... :) i am very slow :) i was out of all race abuot 4 month... :)
  7. Loz Reid Licensed Driver

Looking for a teamate
  8. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Would be cool to have at least one O-Sport team on the grid after the successful BTCC for the team. Hope you'll find one.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. David Grönvalls Licensed Driver

You and me, perhaps?
  10. Loz Reid Licensed Driver

Sure :)
  11. Chris Dark Licensed Driver

Any drivers still looking for a team?
  12. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

If you'd posted yesterday Chris, or if I'd posted tomorrow...the ink is still wet on the deal between TBR and Smile Power. :D
  13. Chris Dark Licensed Driver

I just hope you have enough spare bumpers for Mike lol :D
    I thought you were already in a TBR team or I would of msgd you.
  14. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Noone else from THR available ? Maybe Ryan - he could commentate from the car :rolleyes:.
  15. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

I had signed up with Bjorn as TBR NED, but he had to pull out with technical problems. Thanks for the thought...next time, mate. ;)
  16. Lukasz Demolin Licensed Driver

Anyone would like to take me in? I just tried out the cars and they drive rather nice, would like to give my first RACE league a go ;).

Probably I will be more of a backmarker than a race winner, but hey, someone needs to close the grid too.

Found a teammate :)
  17. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Lukasz, I looked at THIS PAGE to see which drivers were not teamed up yet, then sent PMs to get a response. ;)
  18. Lukasz Demolin Licensed Driver

Aaaaand I found a teammate, hailing from the same side of the Cold War as me, so we're teaming up as Iron Curtain Racing with Marius Neverauskas :).
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. Pedro Ferreirinha Licensed Driver

Looking for a team-mate
  20. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

You maybe wanna drive as single driver last 3 events ? Also the guest driver option is there if you can't drive all races.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.