[Nov 3rd, 2013] SRP PMSC S1 - Round 4 (Old Ring Park)

Discussion in 'PMSC Season 1 (finished)' started by Andreas Löffler, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

[IMG]
    Server name: simracingpro.COM PMSC server is ONLINE

Track: Oldring Park [ITA]

Training 1: 30 min [20:00 CET = 19:00 GMT]
    Training 2: 10 min (Top 10 from training 1 allowed to take part) [20:30 CET = 19:30 GMT]
    Qualifying: 5 min (Top 5 from training 2 allowed to take part) [20:40 CET = 19:40 GMT]
    Warm Up: 5 min [20:45 CET = 19:45 GMT]

Race 1 – standing start: distance around 90-100 km [20:50 CET = 19:50 GMT]
    NO pitstop required ↑

Race 2* – standing start: distance around 9o-100 km (with P1-P8 in reversed order) [about 21:30 CET = 20:30 GMT]
    *ONE pit stop is mandatory with at least two wheels changed. ↑

Server password: Passwords

Racing rules: Rules & regulations

↓ IMPORTANT ↓

Extract the files to your RACE07 folder.
    If you don't install the skins, you will see Lacettis instead of Porsches,
    and/or the game may boot you from the server.

NB: The server will be shut down a few minutes before the event starts so that we can restart it with the event settings.
  2. Jakob de Boer Licensed Driver

What a very lovely track ! I found it very hard at first, but once you get the swing off it, you will be smilling from ear to ear !
  3. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

4. Jakob de Boer Licensed Driver

5. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

• Server 1
    1. #43 Miguel Neto - AVL
    2. #44 Hugo Barbosa - AVL
    3. #21 Andreas Löffler - The Black Rebels team GER
    4. #22 Tobias Tannreuther - The Black Rebels team GER
    5. #77 Tony Matthews - BlueBull Racing
    6. #74 Jakob de Boer - FDR Bullet
    7. #75 Hugo Hekkenberg - FDR Bullet
    8. #71 Martijn van Bommel - FDR Rocket
    9. #30 Joao Borges - THR
    10. #33 Andy Moore - No Turn Unstoned
    11. #88 Roger Prikken - No Turn Unstoned
    12. #40 Marco Sbordoni - Italian Reckless Racing
    13. #37 Marius Neverauskas - Iron Curtain Racing
    14. #48 Philip Sprangers - Steffsen Racing Team
    15. #14 Fernando Silva - Playteam I
    16. #99 Luis Ace - Playteam I
    17. #20 Domingos Vaz - Playteam II
    18. #34 Loz Reid - O-Sport
    19. #70 Martin Kraaijenbrink - FDR Rocket
    20. #98 Gaetano Bellanca - Team Stp
    • Server 2: Qualifying (10min)
    #61 Rob Hermans - TBR Smile Power (reported absence)
    #97 Giorgio Russo - Team Stp (reported absence)
    #13 Ronny van Rooij - White Knockels Simracing (reported absence)
    #32 Mike Bell - TBR Smile Power (reported absence)
    #79 Diego Battaglia - Italian Reckless Racing (reported absence)
    #25 Peter Beres - Playteam II (reported absence)
    #27 David Grönvalls - O-Sport (reported absence)
    #93 Lukasz Demolin - Iron Curtain Racing (sign out)
  6. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Please be advised that in winter time we stay with the start time at 20:00 CET, which means 19:00 GMT (UK time=GMT).
  7. Jakob de Boer Licensed Driver

Hmmm, i think we are going to have a problem when people want to pit with someone behind them.. seems very tricky.
  8. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Then you better don't pit with Hugo behind you ;).
  9. Joao Borges Licensed Driver

I was still having double shifting issues so I decided to change the shift down to one of the buttons on the wheel and now I have no problems. It took a while to get used to, but it's the best I can do. I can now downshift properly but in a weird way... :p

On touring cars it rarely happens, GT cars also rare to happen, but on these cars it's very common. I'm not sure if it's a hardware issue or just the way the mod works. V8 Supercars also downshift quite often. The paddle shifter doesn't feel weird, seems to be just fine but somehow I am having issues.:confused:
  10. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

I'm not sure if there exist a value for shifting in the controler.ini ? Maybe that could fix it.
  11. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

race lenght: 20 laps each race
  12. Joao Borges Licensed Driver

rFactor has a line in controller.ini that allows a shifting delay but for Race 07 I can't find anything. But it's fine now, it's weird shifting with a click of a button but at least it works, so that's what matters :)
  13. Miguel Neto Licensed Driver

What are the track for tomorrow?...the server is on with Oldring Racing and in this week werw Oldring park....as post said

thanks
  14. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

I'm sorry if the week the server had the wrong track :(, it is Old Ring Racing how the server is setup now, which is also seen in the calender overview: http://www.simracingpro.com/forum/i...season-1-race-calender-2013-14-overview.2046/

Reason is simply that we would reach the rev limiter without the shicane after start/ finish straight. But, my bad - i didn't controled the version on the server.
  15. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

I understand there could be accidents if the driver behind realise it too late. So if you want, you can preset a chat with a short notice: "pits" for example, that the guy behind is warned. But to not disturb anyone else it should used only if you have a opponent direct behind you. If not, i think there shouldn't be a problem with the danger to have an accident.
  16. Hugo Barbosa Licensed Driver

Ok Andreas, but it's a shame because we in AVL Racing and others praticed all week long in the wrong layout, even in the launch of this race said that will be in Old Park. Neverthless it's not so bad since the is just a small change in first bends. See you later.
  17. Jakob de Boer Licensed Driver

Same here , we practised a lot on the other layout.... Really a shame off all the effort we put into practising.. I find it hard to adapt on raceday to new corners. different travel speeds through rest...
  18. Hugo Hekkenberg Licensed Driver

The biggest problem is, I can't practice the new track anymore. So watch out for the driving shicane, called Hugo :)
  19. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Should we start 30 min later ? That you guys find two different brake points, i can not imagine this need more then 10 min.

Sure, my mistake, but if you had looked to the race layouts in the calender overview you had could get a question. I din't looked on server during the week as i anyway had no time to drive, so just noticed it yesterday. Anyway, i dont change it to the other layout as the straight would be too long for 6. gear, which you had also get noticed, or not ?
  20. Philip Sprangers Licensed Driver

Hey guys,

I'm at a family party at this moment.
    I probably won't make it in time for qualy.
    i'm gonna do my utter best to be in time for the race but I can't promise.
    I'm sorry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.