Monthly rally- RBR poll

Discussion in 'Other Driving Simulations' started by Guy Moulton, Sep 24, 2012.

?

Vote twice- cars and rally

Car: WRC (modern era cars) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Car: A8 (cars from the 1990's- Delta Integrale, Celica etc) 2 vote(s) 66.7%
Car: S1600 (FWD category) 1 vote(s) 33.3%
Car: S2000 (AWD 2L engine) 1 vote(s) 33.3%
Rally: Tarmac (France + some new stages) 1 vote(s) 33.3%
Rally: Gravel (you name it- any rally can be made into gravel) 1 vote(s) 33.3%
Rally: Snow (Finland + other stages in the snow) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Guy Moulton Licensed Driver

Which rally do you want next and what cars should we use?

1) Pick the cars you would like to use

2) Pick the next rally you want in October

If you see a class that interests you, but you don't have the car installed and don't know how, tell me and I will make a car pack for you.
  2. Guy Moulton Licensed Driver

My vote is S2000 class and create a Finnish Grand Prix from a combo of new tracks and Finland tracks made to gravel. A8 is a great class too, so that'd be my second choice.
  3. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Well i would like to get involved, but first i think plain rbr stuff would be easier to follow etc. Or if you choose these site things that give championship results etc just pick one imo. Simpler the better for us simletons :)
  4. Guy Moulton Licensed Driver

For now we are just using the Czech plugin since it has damage that carries over from one stage to another. It's a PITA to install cars and thee are a bunch of track d/l's though. Once set up, it really is the best.

There's no way to rally online unlive with stock RBR, you have to use one of the plugin or mod sites. The closest there is to stock RBR online racing (it's live only) is an old utility called RBRnet which allows LIVE online stages to be run. I'm not even 100% sure it still works TBH. I can fire it up and connect though and create a server. That rally would have to be run like any other race, which of course has its advantages- then it becomes a social event. Once we have more drivers we can try it out and that'd be the most fun- but you can only use the stock tracks with RBRnet though IIRC you can install and use different cars.