[June 20, 2014] Daytona 30 Minutes @ Daytona Road Course

Discussion in 'rFactor 1 - Events' started by Joshua Anderson, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Joshua Anderson Licensed Driver

[IMG]

Date/Time: 20.06.2014 - 18:00 GMT - 20:30 GMT
    Servername: simracingpro.com Daytona Special
    Track: Daytona Road Course 1.1 (LINK)
    Class: LMPC
    Mod: Custom build of EnduRacers Endurance Series (LINK)
    Game: rFactor 1

Official Practice: 40 mins
    Qualifying : 15 mins
    Race: 30 minutes timed race

Estimated Times
    18:00 GMT: Practice
    18:40 GMT: Qualification
    18:55 GMT: 5 minute break
    19:00 GMT: Race

Weather: Dry
    Pit: Open

Rules & regulations: www.simracingpro.com/forum/index.php?threads/rules-regulations.40/
    Passwords: www.simracingpro.com/forum/index.php?forums/passwords.33/

No chat is permitted in race or qualifying, arguments can be settled after the race. If you want to communicate you can use TeamSpeak.
    Driver Conduct
    • We expect that every driver at any event/league will conduct themselves to the highest standards of behaviour and sportsmanship attitudes, particularly in their relationship with other drivers and SRP staff, in a manner which does not damage the reputation of simracingpro.com. Failure to do so may result in warnings or bans.
    • Race with common sense in all the sessions (practice, qualify, warm-up and race). Don't hold up or block other drivers unnecessarily during pre-race sessions.
    • Respect the in-game rules; all flags should be respected, and followed.
    • After the race has begun, be very cautious entering Turn 1. This is the hardest part of the race and improper conduct may not only ruin your own race, but someone else's as well.
    • Keep two wheels on the track at all times. Curbs are a part of the track.
    • Cutting rules are the simulator cutting rules. When you receive a cut warning it means you are exceeding the track limits, gaining an advantage which is unacceptable .
    • If you go off the track, slow down and rejoin with extreme caution.
    • Pressing ESC is allowed (unless any league rules apply), but NEVER press ESC while on the racing surface - even after a spin or a crash. Always wait to be completely alone before moving your car off the racing surface. Only when the car is stopped in a safe place can you press ESC.
    • When someone is trying to overtake you on a straight, you are allowed to change lines only once. Swerving causes dangerous situations, and often results in crashes.
    • If a driver is on the inside and has overtaken you in the corner: give him room, follow him, be faster than him, and overtake him in a clean move. Deliberate contact will not be tolerated, and will be punished accordingly. Race fairly.
    Signups

When signing up, please say what car skin you want to use so duplicates can be avoided. ;)
  2. Joshua Anderson Licensed Driver

Entry list

1) Joshua Anderson - ALMS 2010 - Green Earth Team Gunnar
    2) Matthew Allington - ALMS 2010 - PR1 Mathiasen Motorsport
    3) Eric Stranne - TBA
    4) Rob Hermans - ALMS 2012 RSR Racing #9 Bruno Junquiera
  3. Matthew Allington Licensed Driver

ALMS 2010 - PR1 Mathiasen Motorsport
  4. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

ALMS 2012 RSR Racing #9 Bruno Junquiera
  5. Rui Martins Licensed Driver

i'm sorry but i won't be able to take part ion this event, i have to deliver a work on nexte wednesday and i still have a lot to do on it, so i'm not sure if i will have the time to practice for this event and even be there during the race. I'm very sorry to miss this race, specially because i said that i was interested in this event, but it will be very hard for me to make it rigth now, i'm sorry :(
  6. Eric Stranne Licensed Driver

I'm at our summer house due to a national holiday today, so I won't be able to make it either :/
  7. Joshua Anderson Licensed Driver

...and now I may not be able to make it as my parents are dragging me to IKEA. :p

But really, if I'm not there on time Rob, you and Matt can still enjoy yourselves and I'll hopefully turn up at some arbitrary time ;)
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Matthew Allington Licensed Driver

Getting terrain.tdf mismatch on server :(
  9. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

I did a clean install on the server, using the links which Josh provided. I'll see if I can find that file and upload it for you Matt, stand by...
  10. Eric Stranne Licensed Driver

Good place that...
  11. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

12. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Pff, you're welcome o_O
    Where'd you go, Matt? Anyway, I'm off to do some practice for Sunday's race. I hope we do another event, Josh...and that we get more people in as well. ;)
  13. Joshua Anderson Licensed Driver

Wow, I'm so good that I completely managed to miss my own open event. :oops: Well done Josh, your life is complete now. :D
  14. Matthew Allington Licensed Driver

Sorry Rob - what can best be described as an extremely confusing series of events happened to occur in Allington household, and I had to leave suddenly :(
  15. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Ah right, no problemo then! :) Hope you got things sorted at home, mate.
  16. Jonatan Åcerclinth Licensed Driver

I couldn't make it for this one due to it being Midsummers evening which is a festivety day in Sweden.

I got home from my brothers' at 2300 UK time and have now had some Innis'n'Gunn :)

If you host another event at a more appropriate date, for me, then I'll be joining up for that one, I do sort of like the LMPC car o_O :)