DTM S2 (29/09/13) Pre-Season 2 - Magny-Cours

Discussion in 'DTM Season 2 (finished)' started by Andy Breedon, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

[IMG]
    Season Format
    Race day: Sunday 29th September
    Maximum drivers: 25
    Required Games: Race 07/GTR Evo
    Mod: DTM's 2013

Practice Server - "simracingpro.com DTM P"
    Race Server - "simracingpro.com DTM R"
    • Each round contains practice sessions which we will use as if qualifying in stages, warm-up and mixed race formats.
    Practice Server
    Practice 2: Server will be open after the end each round. (Practice Server is shut down 5mins before Q1)

Race Server
    Practice 2: 19:55pm BST - 5 mins (this is used to give all drivers time to enter the server)
    Qualifying 1: 20:00pm BST - 15 mins (Open, practice 2 session)
    Qualifying 2: 20:15pm BST - 5 mins (Top 3 Superpole)
    Warm up: 20:20pm BST - 5 mins
    Race/s: 20:25pm BST - 60 Minutes approx
    • All rounds will run approximately 1 hour & 30 mins.
    Race Start
    Standing.

Pitstops
    Mandatory Pitstop, at least 2 tyres. (Except rounds 3 & 6 there is no pitstops required).

Weather
    Dry.

DTM S2 Track Pack
    Important Information
    If your name is on the entry list you are expected to turn up for the event.
    If you don't, you will be reported as absent. (Absence reports shall be used for reference in any future or current leagues you have entered and may result in you being refused entry into future leagues.)
    Reserve's
    Reserves can sign up by posting a message in this thread using the form below. You must stay in your chosen car throughout all races and read all the rules below before signing up.
    • SRP Rules & Regulations can be found Here.
    • DTM S2 Specific Rules & Regulations can be found Here.

2. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Entry List
    1. Kevin Vaassen
    2. Kyle Kaiser
    3. Roger Prikken
    4. Andy Moore
    5. Diego Battaglia
    6. Chris Dark
    7. Jonas Orfelt
    8. Chris Shepherd
    9. Gaetano Bellanca
    10. Giorgo Russo
    11. Andy Vandevelde
    12. Davy Vandevenne
    13. Jonatan Åcerclinth
    14. Patrick Wuyts
    15. Alexey Rublevsky
    16. Tobias Olssen
    17. Norman Bruce
    18. David Slee
    19. Luis Ace
    20. Carlos Borges
    Official Reserve:
    1. Marius Neverauskas
  3. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Welcome the Pre-season event here at Magny-Cours, as you can see sign ups are looking good. the Entry list will be updated shortly with those who are accepted in the league.
  4. Jonatan Åcerclinth Licensed Driver

I will give these a go and if you're lucky you will have a Sweed on the reserve list as I pressume I'm a bit late with signing up but just found out that the mod has been uploaded and made available :oops:

It's a question of me liking the cars more than anything else if I end up signing up ;):p
  5. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Sign ups are open until the 22nd Sept Jonatan, plenty of time if you wish to enter the whole season. ;)

9 places left. :)

EDIT: just 3 places left now.
  6. Kyle Kaiser Licensed Driver

Didn't see this, I'll be there
  7. Luis Ace Licensed Driver

Count me in
  8. Joao Borges Licensed Driver

I downloaded the mod to try it ou but had no sound. It's complicated to manage installed mods now that all the files are visible. Thanks a lot Steam... :mad:
  9. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

You've been out of the loop for a while Joao, I know. This topic was covered extensively in THIS THREAD, I suggest you read through it and catch up rather than flooding the event thread with more sob stories! :D
  10. Joao Borges Licensed Driver

I have installed other mods after the Steam change and they are all working perfectly except for the DTM mod. I will look at the thread.
  11. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Ok no problem. If the folder in ...GameData\Sounds is called "DTM2010" try renaming it to "DTM".
  12. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

If you have installed the latest mod from the League Information thread then it should be ok, though you maybe missing gtr-evo?
  13. Joao Borges Licensed Driver

Got it. Got the sounds folder and installed and it's working. A bit weird that the mod came without the sounds. Thanks Rob!
  14. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Sounds like the version from mugello maybe at least it is working Joao.
  15. Alexey Rublevsky Licensed Driver

Who can give me Skin tamplate for AUDI.. because i can't find in forum
  16. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Templates have not been released as of yet due to waiting for the BMW template to be added as soon as they are ready they will be released. Sorry for the wait.
  17. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

I have decided to open the skin thread and i have placed the Audi/Merc Template downloads in the thread, read the submission rules and stick to them guys, bmw template will follow once finished.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. Jonatan Åcerclinth Licensed Driver

I'm currently not certain that I can turn up for this unfortunately :(

My dad just told me that we will have my brother with wife and kids visiting on Sunday afternoon and knowing them it'll probably be late evening before they go home again.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I will only know on Sunday early evening what it's looking like so I will update you on what it going on then.
  19. Bram De Poorter Licensed Driver

Do not know how to exactly do it, and if it possible, but can i join this race toninght? it would be first race on this forum.
    A full DTM league is for me impossible :(
  20. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Andy Breedon is running this league, but he's at Silverstone this weekend, so I'll try to answer your question as well as I can.
    This race is a pre-season event for the league, and usually you can only take part in those races if you've signed up for the league. However, if Andy returns in time, he may allow you to take part, so be ready just in case.
    There are not many single events planned uisng RACE07 right now, but please keep an eye out - with the winter months coming, there will be demand for some of those.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.