[Dec 11th, 2015] BMW M235i Challenge - Round 10 (Nürburgring Nordschleife)

Discussion in 'BMWC Calendar' started by Andreas Löffler, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Ross Macfarlane Licensed Driver

Not sure what pTracker is thinking there ^

Mladen, you were the only person 1 lap down as far as I am aware, so you finished in 8th place out of 11 drivers, correct?
    This was the finishing order as far as I was aware when the sessions changed, right or totally wrong?:

1. Ross
    2. Rob
    3. Shaun
    4. Neil
    5. Andreas
    6. Jyrki
    7. Niranjan
    8. Mladen (+1 lap)
    9. Oscar (DNF)
    10. Srdjan (DNF)
    11. Adrian (DNF)
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Mladen Vukicevic Licensed Driver

1. Ross
    2. Rob
    3. Shaun
    4. Neil
    5. Andreas
    6. Jyrki
    7. Niranjan
    8. Mladen (+1 lap) ...... 8 pit ahahaha :p the worst race of my life :p
    9. Oscar (DNF)
    10. Srdjan (DNF)
    11. Adrian (DNF)
    My fault. Oskar owe you a beer ;)
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Jyrki Ihalainen Licensed Driver

Spot on.
  4. Srdjan Milasinovic Licensed Driver

Gratz to all, and sorry for first corner, my ABS isn't working at start (didn't see that), and I hit someone... Sorry one more time...

And must say, this Season and races was great, I'm glad that was been there with all of you.
  5. Mladen Vukicevic Licensed Driver

I enjoy the season. Many good drivers. Once again, congratulations to Ross Macfarlane on winning the title. Congratulations and my competitor Shaun Alan. :)
    Rob Taplin ..... Ohhhhh ..... that your wife did not show up at the Hungaroring race, may be the first. :( Maybe we should change the woman. ;) I'm kidding :D
  6. Ross Macfarlane Licensed Driver

Despite Rob's wife giving me a free shot at winning the title next race at Adelaide, I wasn't able to have a chance at scoring points there as my PC Blue Screen of Death'd again during the race (btw, I think it was a dodgy 24-pin connection causing that). So it actually ended up being a fair run with both Rob and myself not being able to score points in 1 race each. Rob just had one bad Friday at Blackwood Round 5 in both races and that was the main difference in the end I guess.

Cheers for the racing guys. Chat on the forums after some races may not have been as fun, but I enjoyed every minute of racing where we weren't experiencing some Assetto Corsa antics.
  7. Niranjan Kumar Licensed Driver

Congrats to team mate Ross for the championship .......for me its been one of the most disappointing and frustrating championships .... but there were a few occasions that i really had some fun !!! .... thanks for racing , maybe we might all race each other again somewhere..someday.... :)
  8. Adrian Brezeanu Licensed Driver

Congratz to my team white mate Ross on the champ win, he deserved it, just great racing thru out the entire season, looks like i was the black sheep of the team, there fore we only took 2 nd place in team champs.
    Congratz to Rob and Shaun for taking 1st in team champ .

Congratz to Nira and Ihalainen for 3rd spot in team champ and for some good consistent races.

Races were a combination of heaven and hell , some good some DNF's , some with good pace some no, but overall a good experience and thanks to Andreas and Hermans and Shaun for making all this possible :)
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List