Build 146 released!

Discussion in 'Build discussions' started by David Grönvalls, Feb 4, 2013.

1. David Grönvalls Licensed Driver

Download links are HERE.

2. David Grönvalls Licensed Driver

After some quick testing (driving), this build is good. It didn't have a big impact on my FPS. Tires are better, replays are better.
  3. Jim Cole Licensed Driver

I think Tim was saying that the main push on this update was for the tire model, but apparently there was more added to it than that. Should make things a little more interesting.
  4. David Grönvalls Licensed Driver

[IMG]

A screenshot of one new feature in this build, this is in MP spectator mode. Also you can see the smoke behind the car, this is me destroying my engine, first time I've managed to do that in rF2, and I've tried.

EDIT: Also, a Le Mans Car is coming.
  5. Jim Cole Licensed Driver

Just curious, what is the hud we see at the top, is that the replay hud now?
  6. Guy Moulton Licensed Driver

I did 50 laps at Joesville in the FR3.5 to check out the new tire wear. It's like that video we saw over a year ago showing off the tire wear. The tire wear is really implemented now. Tire wear + flat spotting=now we are getting somewhere!
  7. David Grönvalls Licensed Driver

It is basic telemetry, steering wheel top left. Under it, three bars for the three pedals. G-force thingy. Gear/Speed/RPM counter and timing.
  8. Guy Moulton Licensed Driver

The prob I have with rF2 is that more and more it's becoming the only sim I want to drive!
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Guy Moulton Licensed Driver

Did anyone else notice the new marbles too? Not only does the line rubber in like it always has, but off line, the marbles really build up too. The smoke seems a bit heavier too, which is not necessarily a good thing.
  10. David Grönvalls Licensed Driver

Another new feature in this build is that you can now sync custom skins in MP. All you have to do is to enable it in the settings menu (both server and client). I've tested it on some publics and it worked absolutely fine, very nice and very smooth.
  11. Jim Cole Licensed Driver

Only problem with custom skins being sinc'd is that they don't do windows right now, only bodies.
  12. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Still this update seems to be what i expected in the first updates, about time ISI.

Some good features coming along nicely.